What Some people say about us
Here are some perceptions about us. Their articles are fruits of short visits here. As you will note, some impressions are quite erudite, some hyperbole.
Somewhere is these articles, the careful reader will glean the true story. The story of a couple wanting to live a simple life, keeping bees, on the farm.
- Zac Sarian. Ramon Magsaysay Awardee; Editor, Agriculture Section, The Manila Bulletin. The Farming Experience, Entrpreneurship in Farming, Turning Adversity into Oppportunity
- Therese J. Camet. The Manila Bulletin. Be[e] healed with Maria's Honey!
- Mei Magsino. Business, Philippine Daily Inquirer. Exec gave up corporate life to turn to bees
- Marge Enriquez. Editor, Elan', Philippine Daily Inquirer. Success is Simplicity
- Dicay Galvez. Stopover Magazine. The Simple Life
- Michelle Katigbak. The Philippine Star. What's the buzz at Honeybee Farms
- Henrylito Tacio. Greenfields Magazine. Beekeeping as an extra source of income
- Christine Dayrit. The Philippine Star. Tagaytay's Best Kept Secrets.
- Mylene Mendoza Dayrit. The Philippine Star. Truly bee-witching!
- Eric Caruncho. Philippine Daily Inquirer. The Buzz. How Busy-as-bees Couple Finds Health and Happiness